Each year, our employees volunteer at dozens of community organizations to support causes that are in line with Rabobank core beliefs including:
- Poverty & Disaster Relief
- Natural Resource Preservation & Agricultural Development
- Medical Research & Disease Prevention
As part of the our Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) program, Helping Hands allows employees to receive two paid days off annually to volunteer their services toward helping a charitable organization.
In 2021, Rabo AgriFinance donated:
- $180,227 in employee donations and company gift matching to charities, including food banks, disaster relief and cancer research
- $23,252 to Helping Hands events
- 2,713 hours volunteered by Rabobank employees across North America
Ready to Apply?
To see open positions at Rabo AgriFinance and throughout Rabobank, visit our Job Applicants portal.